PARIS - General Informations
PARIS, EASY TO GET TO
• 2 international airports: Paris Charles-de-Gaulle and Paris Orly connecting the French capital to 557 cities in 132 countries.
• “Aéroports de Paris” handles some 14,000 flights per week and low-cost companies.
• AIR FRANCE KLM Global Meetings & Events offers exclusive fares 7 days before and after the congress
• The city can be reached by High-Speed Trains (“TGV” in French) from most major European cities.
• London, Barcelona, Milan, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm etc. on TGV, Thalys, Lyria and Eurostar trains.
EASY TO GET AROUND
Convention centre and hotels are very close to each other; therefore a shuttle system from hotels to the venue is not necessary. Everything is within Paris “city limits” and, if needed, public transportation is easily accessible.
The easy-to-use and convenient Paris underground, bus and tram system crosses the city from North to South and West to East. A special rate “Paris Visite Pass” lets you enjoy unlimited travel throughout the city.